The vehicle was collected from the customer’s home in an already part-stripped condition. After an initial inspection we found extensive corrosion and previous bad repairs.

Because of the areas needing replacement, it was decided that the best course of action was to start with a new floor panel aligned on the body jig and cut out salvageable components such as chassis legs and the bulkhead from the original body then align these using the body jig and weld into place. At the same time replacing any other necessary panel work which was beyond repair.

The engine, gearbox and all mechanical components and remaining trims were removed to allow the cutting out of salvage panels which were sand blasted and repaired as necessary, before welding to the floor section.

After completion of the welding, the body was painted inside and out to the correct factory colour before re-installing all removed components and carrying out any repairs/replacement of worn or damaged parts as required.

New brake lines and fuel lines were fitted as standard procedure on these kind of restoration jobs. New chrome and interior trim was fitted before delivery back to the customer.

We collected this vehicle from a barn at the customer’s house where it had sat, partially stripped, for many years. The brakes had totally seized making it challenging to load onto the trailer.

After initial inspection it was obvious that the vehicle was in a very poor state from both corrosion and previous bad repairs. We set about completely removing all the remaining components, engine, gearbox and suspension. The vehicle was then sent for sand blasting to further help identify corroded/damaged panels before being placed on our body jig for alignment and replacement of many structural chassis members before replacing various outer body panels, many of which needed fabrication due to lack of available parts for this vehicle.

A protective stone chip was sprayed on the underside before painting the original factory red both inside and out. All suspension components were stripped and sand blasted and powder coated before being re-fitted and with new bushes, bolts, springs and shock absorbers.

The gear box and rear axle were sent to a specialist for inspection/repair while we stripped the engine. The alloy castings were soda blasted before re-fitment of internal components with new bearings, pistons, liners etc. The cylinder head needed repairing before being built up with new valves.

The car was then re-assembled and delivered back to the customer.

This car had been kept in a horse stable for a few years. It was in fairly good condition. The engine and gearbox were removed and the engine bay stripped for prep and paint. A lead free head conversion was carried out on the engine as well as a service with new spark plug leads. A new clutch was also fitted.

All the front suspension was removed and various components sand blasted and powder coated. The rear axle was tripped cleaned and painted. The bumpers were sent away for re-chroming.

The body had a full respray and the wheel rims were sand blasted and painted and new tyres fitted.


This Subaru Impreza has had both its’ offside and nearside quarter panels and wheel arches replaced. Both sides of the car have been painted and other areas have been fabricated.

This Aston Martin DB7 has had both rear wheel arches and silts fabricated. The quarter panels and offside door have also been painted.